Social Bowling @ UPSC
Unley Park Sports Club hosts social lawn bowls from 1pm on Wednesdays and Saturdays all year round.
Night owls games are played on Tuesday and Wednesday nights during daylight saving.
Casual play costs $7 per person. Players can bowl barefoot or in flat sole shoes.
For further information call 8271 4189 or email your enquiry.
View the location map.
Apply to join the Club!
Information for intending members
- The Unley Park Sports Club currently uses one green for bowling throughout the year, and the green has lights for night play (to 9:30 pm). Indoor bowling in the Barton Room is available, especially in Winter. Please enquire if you want information on coaching.
- Criteria for membership acceptance are:
- Ability to mix socially with other members
- Such other factors as the committee might deem relevant. For example, factors might include reputation, references and/or recommendations, and present level of membership.
- We ask that members wear clean and neat apparel and flat soled shoes, when bowling.
- Unley Park Sports Club administers the facilities on behalf of all subsidiary clubs at the site, which includes tennis and croquet as well as bowling. The UPSC bar and catering facilities are available to all the members of subsidiary clubs who wish to use them.
- Full membership offers full rights to the club’s facilities and activities as provided by the Constitution, and as determined by the committee from time to time.
- UPSC and bowls events are open to all members and a program will be posted on the Club noticeboard.
- Casual and visiting bowlers are welcome at the club. The charge for casual bowling is $7/session and the number of attendances is unlimited, however the club strongly encourages casual bowlers to join the Club and enjoy the benefits outlined above.